The World of Minor Fashion Repairs


Ok I’m a bit frugal. I don’t like spending a lot of money on anything and I really don’t like spending money when I don’t have to. Bargains and discount coupons make me happy. And when things break or fall apart I prefer to repair rather than replace when possible.
This weekend’s Minor Fashion Repairs are all about Liquid Nails and safety pins.
Cracked shoe sole fixed by Liquid Nails:

 
 
 

 

Broken bag straps fixed by safety pins:



 

I also repaired my phone but alas it cannot take a photo of itself. One day I'm going to learn to darn socks and then I'll be unstoppable! Have a good weekend everyone!


Comments

  1. Nice work Sarah. Frugal and ethical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly the shoe did not stay repaired :( I love those shoes they're so comfortable. I'm now wondering if recycling shoes is possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts