A More Positive Meme
I know a lot of people are sick of the 'what my friends think I do/what society thinks I do/etc' meme, but I still really like it. I mean, like everything, you have to sort through the rubbish to find the good ones, but the good ones are worth finding.
So I did a little Google search to see if anyone had made one for single girls. They had, of course. There were a few. But I didn't like any of them. They all had pictures of crying women! They were all from the perspective that being single is a negative thing and not something that somebody actually wants and chooses for their life. I'm not sad and lonely and constantly on the look-out for a man.
I felt the urge to validate my fellow single-by-choice-and-glad-of-it girls through meme.
I've never actually made one before but I'm proud of my efforts. Thank you to http://frabz.com/meme-generator/what-i-do/ and the the owners of the pictures I stole to make this.
Read more of my Single Girl's Guide for more affirmation and tips for living solo.

Nice one Sarah. That "What I actually do" sure reminds me of an old fictional TV show...
ReplyDeleteLOL! You know, I'd forgotten about that. It sure does :)
ReplyDelete